Moringa oleifera is a true “miracle tree”. It originates from the Himalayan region in north-western India and has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for more than 5000 years to treat more than 300 diseases. In India, Moringa oleifera is also known as the tree of life. Nowadays, the Moringa tree is widespread in all tropical and subtropical countries.
Properties & benefits
- Essential amino acids
- Vitamin A: important for eyesight
- Vitamin C: important for a healthy immune system
- Calcium: important component of bones and teeth
- Potassium and magnesium: important electrolytes for many metabolic processes
- Iron: important component of the red blood pigment (haemoglobin) and thus for the oxygen supply of the body.
- Zinc: supports anti-inflammatory processes in the body
- Omega-3 fatty acids: essential for brain function
- Zeatin: important messenger substance with anti-aging effect
The aim of Moo me Gen is to make all the benefits of the Moringa tree available to you, so that you benefit maximally from the positive effects of its ingredients.
Also check out our Premium Quality Shea Butter!